Pages

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Quick update

Hello :) it feels like it has been ages since I have last posted any recipes on here! And sadly, it will be a little while until I'm back to my own kitchen ready to cook. The past couple of days have been so hectic and I am now in London with Emily and mum, ready for the Christmas festivities! I made some gingerbread cupcakes with vanilla meringue frosting to greet Lis, John and mum with at my arrival.

I recently hosted an Xmas dinner with Ember at my place, and although it took a whole day of cooking, it was definitely worth it! For some reason we managed to cook ridiculous amounts, however there's nothing quite like left over roast on the next day:)! I also managed to try out my new ice cream machine. We made a simple raspberry frozen yogurt with raspberries, yogurt and honey and it was delicious!!


I decided to make everyone some blueberry pancake stacks as a pre Xmas breakfast and they seemed to go down a treat!


We also watched 'The Book of Mormons' yesterday which was good fun, followed by a little Christmas shopping down Oxford street! Although London can be a little chaotic, nothing quite beats the buzz of the place!

Now time to get some revision done and then whip up some sort of healthy lunch for everyone! Although the holidays are a time for indulging, it is important not to go overboard and go crazy on unhealthy treats or disregard exercise, as little as 20 minutes a day is still better than nothing! Put on some good music and give this quick workout a go!

Wishing you all a fabulous christmas full of family moments and good food!
Xx

No comments :

Post a Comment