Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Flourless pizza! uhuh that's right!

I was a bit sceptical about this to begin with. I've seen loads of posts and pictures on Instagram about cauliflower crust pizza, which to be honest, didn't sound appealing at all, however I have been intrigued ever since! Since I had this massive cauliflower in the fridge, I thought why not, worth a shot!!

Most recipes I found included cheese in the crust, but I managed to find a healthier one with 2 spoons of almond meal instead. Recipe on the following link:

http://www.theluckypennyblog.com/2013/05/the-best-dairy-free-cauliflower-pizza.html?showComment=1371739620542#c975254082819871067

I've never been a big fan of pizza, but i must say this is surprisingly yummy! Tom even asked for seconds!! WINNER :)

No comments :

Post a Comment