Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2013

No gym? No problem!

Just a quick post about exercise! Lots of people use 'not having access to a gym' or 'not having enough time' as their main excuses for not exercising. You really don't need to be a member of a gym to get a proper workout.
Also, shorter more intense exercises have been found to be more effective than long hours of repetitive cardio. Apparently 15 minutes of HIIT (high intensity interval training) can have the same benefits as a couple of hours of long, slow running.

Here's a link to my gym instructor's wife's blog and her HIIT challenge results!

I just did this quick HIIT video I found on youtube (although I did find the narrator's voice quite annoying!) Put some of your favourite music on and start sweating!!!
Also, here's another one of my fav Cassey Ho's under 5 minute videos.

Xx

No comments :

Post a Comment