Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Take care of your body, It’s the only place you have to live

Firstly, Welcome and sorry about the cheesy title!
Like most women/girls, I've always been one to give all sorts of fad diets a go, but with time I have come to the conclusion that they are unrealistic, not sustainable and rather frustrating to stick to! Since moving to the UK in June 2011, a lot has changed! Especially with regards to my diet and eating habits. No more chinese fried rice, temptation of fresh crispy baguettes at home(mmm!)  or fatty Thai curries (sorry mum!!) although I can't complain about all the fresh delish seafood :). I've been able to make my own food choices, and to be honest the selection of delicious berries, veggies and novelties such as zero noodles, hemp seeds or even turkey breast steaks (not to be found in Mauritius yet :( ) have helped.

However, I am now back (yay!), my first proper holiday back home without any revision or exam preparation, and I am determined to change or rather tweak my family's eating habits to include some clean eats and treats, and to prove to them that healthy eating does not necessarily mean bland tasteless rice cakes and carrot sticks!!!

This blog will hopefully follow their progress (if they allow before and after pictures :p) but mainly share some of my favourite healthy recipes, exercise routines and fitness inspiration websites for whoever out there wants to add a little bit of sexiness to their lives :p .
Enjoy /bye
K xx

PS: This is my amazingly gorgeous beautiful friend Ember, all her recipes and posts are really motivating and inspire me alot! She's also my gym buddy and we will possibly be starting crossfit together soon?! <3

http://web.stagram.com/n/xiaoyunme/
http://potatoeswillpotate.wordpress.com/

No comments :

Post a Comment