Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Tom killed it today!

Just a quick post before bedtime!



So proud of my little twinny! Today was his third day of having a proper exercise routine and he didn't give up although he's all sore from yesterday's Ministry of Sound Pump it up workout and weight session! (I hope that the motivational board I made him had a role to play in this!).


 We had a few power cuts today :( (welcome to the Tropics!) and our TV in the gym started playing up on us. So instead, I took the dogs for a walk and made Tom do some HIIT, blasts of 30 second sprints followed by 30 seconds of brisk walking to get his heart rate pumping! We did this all along our walk around the neighbouring sugarcane fields, I now think that being a personal trainer would be a very fun job!! I loved running after Tom with Max on a leash, threatening and shouting to push him till the end, future career path perhaps?!

Also, BROWN RICE HAS PASSED THE LAW TEST! As soon as Tom opened the rice cooker, "Is that brown rice?" with a disgusted look on his face. I told him that it was actually fried rice with soya sauce and to my surprised he actually ate it all up without complaining! Such a shame that healthy foods have such negative connotation associated to them, possibly due to all the tasteless boring healthy food out there? Healthy chilli con carne recipe with a twist to be posted tomorrow.

Here's one of my quick morning workouts, also add a few 60 seconds planks here and there, enjoy!

Good night :) xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment