Pages

Sunday 30 June 2013

Healthy Nacho chips, say what?!

I don't usually enjoy junk food, however the one thing I do miss quite a bit are nacho tortilla chips! The type that are typically made from corn tortillas, shaped as triangles and deep fried.

I found this fantastic recipe for homemade corn free, gluten free chips and was pleasantly surprised! These are really really easy to make and delicious! Perfect to serve with any sort of dip!

For each 'big tortilla pancake', I used half a cup of besan flour( chickpea flour), one teaspoon of olive oil, paprika, salt, pepper and enough water to make a thick, yet pour-able batter. Have your non stick pan on a low heat and give each side about 5 minutes till lightly brown and 'dried up'.


I made myself a few Lin seed chips to enjoy whilst I catch up with Masterchef.


Xx

No comments :

Post a Comment