Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

3 ingredient chocolate pudding

Hola!
Firstly sorry about the lack of posts recently! Its been quite a hectic and busy week! Lots of random projects to work on at the office, friends are coming back to the island (yippee!), relatives from China are visiting and I've been sorting myself out for a Skype job interview tomorrow. Also, I managed to cut my foot on some coral at the beach during the weekend  which resulted in fever and a very sore foot for a couple of days. I shall get back into the swing of blogging soon though!

Below is a picture of our local beach where we take the doggies for a swim once in a while, I always seem to forget how beautiful that place is!


Been playing around with a couple of recipes, but only once have they been perfected shall I post them on here, so don't worry I've got some good stuff coming soon;)
This quick dessert is something I used to make in Manchester whenever in need of something sweet in the evening. Does anyone remember those sickly instant puddings you used to have as a kid?! Or maybe that was just me! But anyways this reminds me of those puddings except that this one is not packed of artificial processed rubbish, and is healthy for you :)!



QUICK SOYA CHOCOLATE PUDDING

  • Tofu (any type shall do, apart from the really soft one that falls apart when you touch)
  • Any sweetener (I used honey)
  • Cocoa powder
  1. Simply blend it all together, using as much/ as little sweetener and cocoa as you desire depending on how sweet and how intense of a chocolate taste you want to you pudding.
  2. Refrigerate for at least 5-10 minutes before eating.
Xx

No comments :

Post a Comment