Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2013

New & improved CRUNCHIER granola

I cannot get enough of this stuff! It's so crunchy, satisfying and moreish! Even my parents who never used to like any type of cereal or porridge are now obsessed with this granola!

This isn't much different from my original recipe, apart from substituting the wheat bran for crushed wheat, I think Bledor have a similar product known as 'Blé concassé'. So I use a basic mix of 2 cups of oats + 1 cup crushed wheat, then add in the usual seeds, nuts etc etc. Then just follow the full recipe as shown here.

 

When I say crunchy, I mean proper crunchy:p, so if you do have some issues with your teeth, you'd probs be best sticking to the original version!
Best breakfast ever: Yogurt fruit parfait

Nothing can beat homemade granola! An easy substitute to all those sugar loaded store bought breakfast cereals and as a bonus, this smells amazinggggg as it bakes!

No comments :

Post a Comment